Please, read the terms carefully before using the Application. By using the Application, you confirm that you have read and accept these terms.
The administrator of personal data of application users in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (the "Act") is the Service Provider, i.e. First 11 S.A. based in Krakow at Longinusa Podbipięty 29B, 31-980 Kraków, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Kraków - Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000682883, holding NIP 675-159-65-74, REGON 367549440.
In order to ensure proper operation of the Application, the Service Provider asks you to provide personal data and then processes your personal data as Application Users. Providing personal data is a condition of entering into a contract with the Service Provider and proper use of the Application.
Processing personal data of the Application users is carried out in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (i.e. U. of 2017, item 1219).
Your personal data includes:
contact details, including name, e-mail address, telephone number and general location (city);
login and account information, including username, password and individual user ID;
personal information, including information about sex and date of birth;
payment information and delivery details;
pictures, photos and videos;
data on physical characteristics, such as: weight, height, body dimensions (eg. length of step and size of the shoe / foot);
data on physical activity, provided by you or generated using our Sites or Apps (eg acceleration, number of steps, step duration, step distance, start time of each step, number of kicks, speed of kicks, time of each kicks, duration of training , duration of activity / movement during training, distance traveled, maximum speed of the run, maximum kick speed, location on the court, calories burned);
personal preferences, including those related to marketing (eg preferred leg, position on the field, favorite sports club, favorite sports equipment brand) and cookie files.
4. Additional personal data are used to run individual functions in our Applications or services. For example, we ask you to access your contacts in order to interact with your friends or other users (eg coaches, football clubs, scouts), access your calendar to create a training plan or access a social network to post on it content from the Application or identity verification (login via Facebook). This personal data includes:
information about the player's movement coming from the F11 device sensors;
photos, videos, contacts and calendar information;
information on social networks, including access data and any information from public posts or your communication with us.
5. When using our Sites or Apps, data is collected automatically and then transferred to First 11 SA servers through the technology platforms that support them. For example, your Internet search engine or mobile device may send First 11 SA specific data while using the Sites or from First 11 Application using these tools. These data include:
device ID, connection status, network access, memory information and battery status;
cookies, IP addresses, referring headers, data allowing the identification of the internet search engine and its version, as well as navigation signals and tags.
When using our Applications, we inform you that we collect and use data through standard consents in application stores, mobile operating systems and in Applications. We also ask you to give consent in case it is necessary.
Your personal data are used to:
providing functions on our Sites and in the Applications and providing services chosen by you;
to send information about our products, services, events and for other promotional purposes;
in order to conduct, improve and maintain our business, our products and services;
to protect the rights, property or safety of First 11 or third parties;
for general research and analysis;
use (processing) information about training;
other purposes (for this we will ask for separate consent if necessary).
3. If you use our Applications to record data about your physical activity or physical characteristics, we will collect and save these data to allow you to view them at a later time. Physical activity data may include both information entered by you and data collected by the device during the activity, such as location data on the pitch and user traffic. Such activity data can be used for calculations related to other activity information, such as distance traveled or the number of calories burned, which information will then be made available to you in the Application.
4. In many cases, in order to take advantage of some of the functions of our Applications and services, you will be asked to provide additional data or give additional consent to use specific information in a specific way. For example, to provide content on a social network, you may be asked to provide access data.
5. After creating a user account, we may use both information provided by you and information from other sources related to the services provided by First 11, e.g. from the Pages or from First 11 Application, regarding visits or purchases in the First 11 store, participation in events and First 11 competitions (also through other affiliates of First 11) to send personalized messages about products and services that may interest you.
6. The data provided by you can be used for the needs of our business. For example, information on how to use our products and services will serve to increase the level of user satisfaction and help us in diagnosing technical and service problems as well as in managing our Sites and Applications.
7. Data on the use of our Sites and Applications may be used to prevent or detect fraud, abuse, illegal use, as well as violations of our Regulations, and to comply with court decisions, government requests or applicable laws.
8. First 11 gathers information about user's trainings to help the user to achieve training goals while using the application and while we provide our services to the user.
9. If you agree to use First 11 training information for personalization purposes, the user training information will also include any general information made available to other people through the application. The training information can also be included in any performance reference points (including those based on user segments) presented within an application or service.
First 11 S.A. provides your personal data:
related entities for the needs indicated above;
external service providers that process personal data on behalf of First 11 S.A., for example in managing and handling our data, sending e-mail, research and analysis, and managing specific services and functions;
other external entities to the extent necessary to:
ensuring compliance with the demands of the authorities, a court order or applicable law;
protection against claims by third parties;
2. In addition, we may transfer your personal data in the event of the sale or transfer of all or part of our business or our assets (including in the case of restructuring, separation, termination or liquidation).
3. In connection with the use of social functions of our Sites or Apps, you can create a public profile, containing the username, profile photo and city from which you come. You can also share content with your friends or the public, including information about your activity.
The web version application uses cookie files, i.e. text files saved on the User's computer, identifying it in a way necessary to enable some operations.
Cookies are used to:
adjusting the content of the site to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the website; in particular, these files allow to recognize the User's device and properly display the page, tailored to his individual needs
collecting statistics that inform about how Users use the website, which allows improving their structure and content;
maintaining the User's session after logging in, thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on each subpage;
Encryption and security: In order to ensure the security of your personal data, we use many technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools. Personal data is stored in secure networks, and access is limited to a limited number of people with special access rights to these systems
International data transfers: Personal data collected or generated (processed) in the context of our websites and Applications are stored in the cloud as part of the Microsoft Azure service. Microsoft Corporation as a service provider, on the basis of the concluded contract provides:
that the information is transmitted via the VPN channel (ie a virtual private network), the so-called tunneling that guarantees private and encrypted communication;
encryption mechanisms of transmitted data and data stored in the Azure cloud with the guarantee of overwriting all data at the end of using the service;
data processing in geographic areas of the user's service in order to effectively protect the rights and freedoms of the data subjects;
current updates, monitoring and analysis of information flow (including anomalies and threats), tools used to analyze identified threats (forensic tools);
compliance in the field of information security management - confirmed by certificates - with the ISO 27001, SOC 1, SOC 2, FedRAMP, UK G-Cloud, PCI DSS and HIPAA standards.
3. Some recipients of data that First 11 discloses to your personal information may be located in countries other than those where personal information has been collected. The laws in force in these countries may not provide the same level of data protection as in the country where you initially transferred your data. Regardless of the fact that in connection with the transfer of personal data to recipients in other countries, we undertake to protect such information in the manner described in this Policy and in accordance with the applicable law applicable to the Member States of the European Union.
4. Storage of your data: We will store your personal data for as long as it is necessary to meet the purposes for which the data was collected, possibly until you file a request to remove the personal data we process or until you object to further data processing, except where the law provides otherwise.
You have the right:
to obtain on request, comprehensive information about: the processing of your personal data; about the data administrator - his headquarters and full name; about the purpose, scope and method of processing your personal data; since when your personal data is processed; about the source from which your personal data originates; on the method of sharing personal data and to which recipients or categories of recipients of personal data they may find; obtain information on decisions taken in an automated manner in your case - if they took place;
to request: supplement, update, rectify personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their removal - if they are incomplete, out of date, untrue, or when they were collected in violation of the provisions or are no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
written, motivated request to cease the processing of your personal data due to the special situation - in the case when the processing of your personal data is necessary to fulfill legally justified goals realized by First 11 S.A. or data recipients;
objecting to the processing of your personal data - in the event that the processing of your personal data is necessary to fulfill legally justified purposes carried out by First 11 S.A. or data recipients
when First 11 S.A. intends to process your personal data for marketing purposes or intends to transfer it to another data administrator;
requesting a re-individual consideration of a case resolved in violation of Art. 26a of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data (i.e. the settlement of a natural person solely on the basis of an operation carried out in an IT system - so-called automated decision-making) - if such a decision took place.
All matters regarding your rights will be resolved immediately or within 30 days, with the option of extending this deadline if the complexity of your case so requires.
2. In order to modify your subscription or to opt out of receiving notifications, you can modify your preferences in the "view or change my profile" section of our Sites. In addition, you can contact us to exercise your rights, referred to above, via the contact details on the Website or by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.